At FitEvolution, we care about your privacy, we endeavour to keep your information securely and do not keep any data we don’t need to. In order for us to provide you with our goods or services. By accepting our privacy agreement, you are confirming that you have read and understand this policy including how and why we use your information.
What information do we collect?
- Billing address
- Delivery address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Purchase information (products purchased, amount spent and order frequency).
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like and .co.za), your browser type, any search terms you entered on our website or pages you viewed.
The personal information we collect has been provided directly from you when you:
- Create an account or purchase a product
- Sign up to our newsletter
- Request information or send an email to our customer service
- Participate in a competition, a marketing campaign, or an onsite pop up such as our blogs.
Why do we collect this information?
The information we collect is in the interest of yourself, as the customer to:
(1) Send updates regarding your order such a delivery status or payment issues.
(2) Announce new product releases related to your purchase.
(3) Send educational content about how to best use your product/s to get the most out of your purchase.
(4) Capture information about your demographics to tailor our service to you.
(5) Capture information about your experience on our website to improve our service.
(6) Update you on the latest industry research and nutritional advice.
We treat all your personal information as confidential. Please note when you sign up to our newsletter, or place an order, you will opt-in to give consent for your personal information to be processed by us.
For your security, we do not store financial information such as your credit or debit card details. You will be required to input your card details each time you make a payment using our Website. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer card details with any 3rd parties.
Cookies and software
(1) E-commerce and inventory management – to allow you to purchase our products/goods and to process, fulfil and keep a record of your order(s).
(2) Email marketing – to allow us to update you on legitimately relevant information such as delivery status, sales or new product releases.
If you do not agree to the activities outlined in this policy, please refrain from using our website.