DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
- All products are delivered flat packed and will require assembly by you. Installation may be available for an extra charge.
- Delivery charges on FitEvolution.co.za, are according to weight. You are welcome to contact us to see if we can arrange a better price for delivery. Delivery and Assembly prices are usually well priced in local areas, i.e. Johannesburg. Delivery prices go up significantly in outlying areas, and in areas where there is no FitEvolution representation. FitEvolution aims to deliver goods within 5-8 working days from the day when payment has been received.
- Other than weight plates, dumbbells, and weight bars, multibar, all prices exclude national delivery charges.
- No damage claims will be entertained unless reported to us within 24 hours of goods being received and accepted.
- Any complaints as to the condition or count of goods must be made to FitEvolution.
- Late Deliveries -We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Short Deliveries & Damage to Packaging – When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier’s delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier’s delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out “delivered in good condition” from the carrier’s delivery note. It is important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition. Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to FitEvolution within 24 hours of signing. Neither FitEvolution nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty.
- Signing for Goods
Some deliveries may require a signature at the point of delivery. On these occasions please check the delivery carefully for signs of possible damage, before you sign to say that you have received them in good condition. On some occasions the outer packaging on heavier items may become damaged during transit. In most cases this will have no impact on the goods themselves and this means that the packaging will have served its purpose in protecting your order. In the extremely unlikely event that you receive a parcel, which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, please refuse delivery and contact us via email@example.com or call our customer service team to state the reason for refusal. We will then resolve the problem in the best and quickest means possible. Fortunately, this happens very rarely.
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged (i.e. where credit terms exist).
- Prices are all in South African Rands and include VAT.
- For international orders, you will be responsible for organising and booking your own shipping, unless otherwise prearranged with us.
- If one or more items on your order is backordered, the whole order will be dispatched when all those items are in stock. If you would like the order shipped in separate batches (based on availability) then you will incur the separate courier charges per batch.