Commitment Plan for Premium Coaching
1.1) Fixed monthly sessions are required to be booked in advance for set days and times( Premium Coaching)
1.2) Any booking that needs to be rescheduled cannot be made on the day of training and requires at least one day’s (24 hours) notice. Rescheduled sessions require completion before the end of the following calendar month.
1.3) Sessions that are not completed by the end of the following calendar month will be forfeited.
1.4) The client has the responsibility to attend all the agreed monthly sessions made with the Personal Trainer and understands the accountability required toward achieving their goals in this regard.
1.5) The minimum time period required for measurable results is no less than 60 days of which 90 days is preferable during which clients must be in compliance with all aspects of training as instructed by coach i.e logging of meal plans & workouts, regular coach communications etc.
1.6) If sessions are carried over to the following calendar month in succession, the client will be required to change their commitment plan and monthly bookings.
Terms of Service
Commitment Plan for Virtual Coaching
2.1) Fixed monthly sessions are required to be booked in advance for set days and times( Virtual Coaching)
2.2) Any booking that needs to be rescheduled cannot be made on the day of training and requires at least one day’s (24 hours) notice. Rescheduled sessions require completion before the end of the following calendar month.
2.3) Sessions that are not completed by the end of the following calendar month will be forfeited.
2.4) The client has the responsibility to attend all the agreed monthly sessions made with our online Personal Trainers and understands the accountability required toward achieving their goals in this regard.
2.5) The minimum time period required for measurable results is no less than 30 days of which 90 days is preferable during which clients must be in compliance with all aspects of training i.e daily/weekly check-ins with a coach, logging of meal plans & workouts, regular coach communications etc.
2.6) If sessions are carried over to the following calendar month in succession, the client will be required to change their commitment plan and monthly bookings.
Payment Plan & Refunds:
3.1) Payments and proof of payment need to be made in conjunction with training sessions/Program setup or even goal-setting and assessment.
3.2) An invoice will be generated and sent at the end of every calendar month. The client is required to make full payment of the invoice within five days of receipt thereof. Invoice is recurring unless a special request has been made for different arrangements.
3.3) A fixed monthly payment is required in line with your monthly session commitment (see 1.1) without any exceptions, this includes but is not limited to illness, business trips or holidays.
3.4) Incomplete sessions are non-refundable after the end of the following calendar month; this includes but is not limited to illness, business trips or holidays.
3.5) Sessions that have been cancelled by the client need to be completed within the following calendar month, if the rescheduled session/s are not completed by the end of the following calendar month, the session/s will be billed. Any rescheduled sessions require at least one full day’s (24 hours) notice. If the client gives notice of fewer than 24 hours the session will be billed regardless. (see 1.3)
3.6) You may choose to cancel your Personal Training/Virtual coaching package by providing 30 days’ notice in writing.
Personal Trainer Responsibilities(Premium Coaching)
4.) If the trainer is guilty of one of the following acts:
4.1) Is more than 10 minutes late for a session,
4.2) Cancels a session with short notice,Then the client has the right to claim one complimentary session from the trainer.
Client and Trainer Planned Cancellations:
5.1) If you, as the client, choose to reschedule Personal Training for a business trip, holiday, etc. you will need to make them up within the
following calendar month. If you are unable to complete all the sessions within the following calendar month, those sessions will be forfeited and billed. (see 2.5)
5.2) If the trainer chooses to cancel Personal Training for either a business-related trip, holiday, etc. he or she may do so on condition that the trainer either needs to complete the remainder of the sessions before the end of the following calendar month or refund the client for sessions that are leftover within the scheduled training month.
Both parties agree that all Personal Training sessions for the month be they recurring or meticulous are to be booked and paid for in full. By cancelling
Personal Training sessions the client agrees and understands that unattended session times will be billed by the end of the next calendar month.
- Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, FitEvolution cannot be held liable for mistakes or omissions.
- Please consult your Doctor before using any product.
- Prices are subject to change, as they are based on the international exchange rate.
- FitEvolution may not be held responsible for any injury incurred / caused by these products.
- Some Items on our website are represented with R0.00 rand value – The items cannot be purchased for R0. Please contact us regarding these prices.
- All goods remain the property of FitEvolution, until payment has been received in full.
- Acceptance of the goods is also an acceptance of the conditions as above.
- All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Company information. FitEvolution/FitEvo is the trading name and is a private company incorporated in South Africa and registered under company number: 2020/435162 /07
- By use of this web site you agree to all terms and conditions as stated here in
- E&OE If you have any questions or comments about our website please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
2.1 By purchasing from this website you agree to our Returns and Exchange policy. For full details of the FitEvolution Returns and Exchange policy.
3.1 On the very rare occasions that you wish to complain about any of our services, we aim to deal with the complaint as effectively as possible. Email email@example.com. We aim to acknowledge any complaints within 5 working days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
- Use of Website
4.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, certain areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
- Site Access
5.1 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
5.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
5.3 Subject to paragraph 5.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission
- Site Availability
6.1 We do not guarantee that our Site or Content will always be available, nor do we guarantee that we will provide an error free service. We may suspend our service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvements, or otherwise in emergencies and we may change or discontinue the availability of any Content, goods or services at any time as we see fit.
- User Conduct
7.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: a. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; b. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the Republic of South Africa; c. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
7.3 We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 7.2.
- Links to and from Other Websites
8.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk
8.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
8.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 8.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
As an environmentally conscious online retailer, we are committed to offering our clients the opportunity to recycle electrical goods in line with WEEE regulations. These state that each EU Member State now has a legal obligation to minimise the disposal of WEEE in landfill sites. The aim of the WEEE regulations is to address the environmental impacts of electrical and electronic equipment when it reaches the end of its life.
Although FitEvolution takes reasonable measures to make sure that the content on this website is accurate and complete, the use of the website is at your own risk and you undertake full responsibility for any loss pursuant to the use of the website or reliance on any information on the website.
Before using any of the equipment/and or gear available on the website, please consult a physician. Improper use can result in injuries. FitEvolution will not be held liable for any injury, whether sustained through correct or incorrect use, that may occur using any equipment available on this website.
We take reasonable measures to make sure that the content on the website is accurate and complete, but should any product reflect an incorrect price or incorrect information owing to typographical or technical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In the event of an order being refused or cancelled after it has been paid for, we will issue a credit (via this online store) for the full sum.
Terms of Sale
- All orders are subject to stock availability and price confirmation.
- The final purchase will not be completed until payment has cleared in our account and has been approved by us.
- Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please ensure you check your order and delivery address (this information can’t be changed after the order is approved and dispatched).
- If the delivery address details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected, you will be subject to additional charges with a revised sum.
End of Range Clearance Sales/Specials
- All End of Range Clearance Specials are only valid while stocks last and are based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No exchanges, refunds, or returns are available for sale products, unless otherwise specified.
- Standard warranties apply to all End of Range products, unless otherwise specified.
- Please allow for up to 2 (two) weeks for delivery of your order.
Discount/Voucher code Sales/Specials
- Login as a registered user is required to apply the discount from a voucher or coupon.
- Discount does NOT apply to shipping.
- Discount does NOT apply to Concept2 products.
- Standard warranties apply to all products, unless otherwise specified.
- Please allow for up to 2 (two) weeks for delivery of your order.
- All products on Black Friday Sale are only valid while stock lasts and are based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Strictly NO RETURNS/REFUNDS/EXCHANGES.
- Please allow 2 (two) weeks for delivery of your order.
- Sale of demo equipment and accessories is strictly on a Voetstoots
- NO EFT option is available.
- NO COLLECT IN STORE option is available.
- NO PAY ON COLLECTION option is available.
- NO PHONE CALL ORDERS available.
- If you receive wholesale pricing, there will be NO “Black Friday” sale price applied to the wholesale price.
- Discount vouchers, discount codes, kickback codes, and gift vouchers will not be accepted or applied during Black Friday sales.
- Cancellations of orders:We reserve the right to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and FitEvolution Fitness CC, in whole or in part, if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made and accept no liability that may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale.
- Reserved Cart:Placing goods in the shopping cart without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping cart if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice. You cannot hold FitEvolution Fitness CC liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- Wishlist:Placing Goods in your wishlist without adding them to your cart and completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the wishlist if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice.
- Payment can only be made using a credit/debit card.
- Credit Card payments are processed through VCS. If you are experiencing payment issues with VCS this is most likely owing to your card not being 3D secure. Please contact your bank for further information on this.
- If order is placed “on hold” after attempting a credit card payment, this stock will not be held and you must place a new order. On hold orders will be cancelled immediately, and if payment was successful, you will be refunded accordingly.
Although FitEvolution CC takes reasonable measures to make sure that the content on the website is accurate and complete, this website is linked to our stock system. Occasionally an item of stock that you purchase may not be available. In this instance, you will be given the option for a full refund on that item or be given an online store credit to purchase any products to that same value.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
FitEvolution Fitness CC may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to frequently check these Terms and Conditions. Should you be satisfied with the changes you can proceed with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with the changes, please don’t proceed with placing any orders or in any other way use the website. You can contact our head office to discuss these changes.